Most Recent Alliance Recruitment Posts
1. Deathless: 2021-03-15 16:46:08
2. ‡★Invictus★‡: 2021-01-04 19:05:13
3. ☆Paroxysm☆: 2020-08-26 14:37:56
6. Pixie: 2020-04-08 09:42:37
8. REVOLT【XXX】: 2020-02-25 00:13:24
9. Second Wind 彡: 2020-02-19 22:13:10
10. Asteria~Malice: 2020-02-18 20:34:55
11. Royal Octopedes: 2020-02-02 13:03:04
12. Dawn Dragon: 2019-11-24 19:03:20
15. 星★Walpurgis Purge: 2019-03-17 23:24:46
16. Amaterasu: 2019-02-08 09:57:43
17. Battle Angels: 2018-12-30 21:42:13
18. Lyrenade: 2018-11-02 05:42:21
19. Foresworn: 2018-10-17 15:11:10
22. Eternal Eclipse: 2018-08-22 01:33:51
Found 22 of 22 alliances. Something not updating?
Last updated: 0.014 sec. (2022/07/03 22:55:15)
Recruitment page rules
Alliance recruiters, you can now create a recruitment page for your alliance by creating a new page and using the using the title as Alliance Recruitment:your alliance name here, i.e.:
- Keep your recruitment page to one, admins will delete duplicate recruitment pages.
- Do not name your page with forward or backward slashes (/ or \). If you do, it may not show in the search results.
- There is a template you can use for basic alliance information. See the template for how to use it. DO NOT create a new template.
- For those who missed old forum's ability to stylize the page and add as many images as you want, you can do so in the page that you will create.
- Creating a post in Discussions is up to you since your own page also has its own talk page (Alliance Recruitment talk:your alliance name here), where users can comment to your page.
- Using the talk page is favorable for possible recruits who are logged out or have no wiki account since they can comment on the talk page without being logged in or creating an account. Whereas, Discussions require being logged in.
- Every edit you do to your recruitment page will show up in Recent Wiki Activity at the right sidebar alerting anyone looking for alliance that you may either be recruiting or have stopped recruiting.