When doing Campaign maps, players need Vitality for exploring the areas and Battle Points for fighting Archwitches.
Vitality[edit | edit source]
Increasing maximum Vitality[edit | edit source]
Up to 178 Vitality can be gained from Level rewards and 99 from Great Temples (3x lvl 10 Great Temples, 33 each)
Maximum Vitality player can have is 277. It takes 13 hours 51 minutes to recover this from 0.
Vitality Consumption[edit | edit source]
Every time player takes a step in any of the Celestial Realm Maps, Event Maps, Elemental Hall, Witch Gates and Bonus Areas Vitality will go down based on how expensive the area is. Clearing later areas requires more steps and higher amount of Vitality per step.
Vitality Consumption on Event Maps:
|Area||Vit. per Step||No. of Steps||Total Vitality|
|EX (4 areas)||15||90||1350|
|Bonus Areas||See above||See above||See above|
Recovering Vitality[edit | edit source]
Vitality can be recovered 5 different ways:
- Waiting (1 per 3 minutes)
- Leveling Up (full refill)
- Twitter message (50 Vit, once per day)
- Castle (full refill, once each 8am - 10am, 12pm - 2pm, and 10pm to 12am in JST)
- Valkyrie Shoes Light or Valkyrie Shoes which can be bought with Jewels, Maiden Tickets, or gained as login,Duel rewards when you find a trap, progress point or area completion rewards)
Battle Points[edit | edit source]
Increasing maximum Battle Points[edit | edit source]
Battle Points can be increased by
- Leveling Up your Kingdom (up to 20 at level 300)
- Building Yggdrasil (2 each, can be built 3 times for 6BP total)
- Building and leveling Magic School (total 4)
Maximum amount of BP player can have is 30. It would take 7.5 hours to recover this from 0.
Spending Battle Points[edit | edit source]
Battle Points are used for Archwitch battles, this includes
- Event Map encounter Archwitches & Fantasy Archwitches
- Witch Gate Archwitches (can spend multiple per battle to increase unit strength)
- Legendary Archwitches (first fight is free)
- Elemental Hall Archwitches
Abyssal Archwitch battles do not use Battle Points, instead they are fought with Thor's Hammer that has 5 charges and recovers daily (or with consumable items from store)
Each fight cost 1 Battle Point and retrying a lost fight will consume another point. It's recommended to ask for help if killing Archwitches takes multiple points.
Recovering Battle Points[edit | edit source]
Battle Points can be recovered 4 different ways:
- Waiting (1 per 15 minutes)
- Leveling Up (full refill)
- Twitter message (full refill, once per day)
- Valkyrie Sword Light or Valkyrie Sword which can be bought with Jewels, Maiden Tickets, gained as login, progress point, Duel rewards when finding traps, or area completion rewards or found from Archwitch battles)
When using recovery items, the amount recovered is always rounded down. For example, using a Half Sword with maximum BP of 13 would only recover 6 BP.
Recovering Battle Points will reset your 15 minute timer so it's advised to check how long is remaining before next free BP before using consumables.